From the order list page, if you click on an Order ID, that will take you to the Order Detail page.
Here are all the different elements of the Order Detail page:
- This section allows you to take other actions on the order.
- The Order Summary section shows the date the order was placed, status, the total price, and the channel it originated from.
- Here you can see the ship-to and bill-to information of the customer.
- The Shipping Info section shows the requested ship method as well as any shipping details applied to the order.
- This Shipping panel allows you to create labels, return labels, or dropshipments for the order from the detail page.
- The Order Contents sections shows more details about what products are in the order, what was the tax, any discount etc.
- This section shows you the Timeline of all the activities that have taken place on this order. See below for an example for the order audit trail.