When orders are initially imported to Ordoro, older orders may come in that you don’t want to ship. To clear these orders out, you have two options.
- Mark the orders as shipped (see how here.)
- Ordoro Support can archive the orders.
What happens when an order is archived?
- When an order is archived in Ordoro, its status changes from Awaiting Fulfillment to Archived.
- The orders are available in the All filter.
- The status change in Ordoro does not affect the order status in the sales channel.
- You can still create a shipping label later, if you’d like.
How to archive orders
If you’d like to archive Awaiting Fulfillment orders in Ordoro, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Support Pin
- Which cart(s) are the orders from
- Archive date
- All orders before this date will be archived.
- Orders on this date will not be archived.