When you initially import orders to Ordoro, older orders may import that you don’t want to ship. Either you can mark them as shipped (see how here) or Ordoro Support can archive the orders.
- When an order is archived in Ordoro, its status changes from Awaiting Fulfillment to Archived.
- The orders are available to view in the All filter.
- The status change in Ordoro does not affect the order status in the sales channel.
If you’d like to archive Awaiting Fulfillment orders in Ordoro, please provide the following information to email@example.com
- Your support pin
- Which cart you’d like to archive orders for
- Archive date
- All orders before this date will be archived
- Orders on this date will not be archived