Your dropship supplier may ask you to create the label for any orders you send their way. Or you may choose to do this so you can pass on the discounted shipping rates to your suppliers.
The instructions below assume the order has already been moved to the Dropshipment Requested filter. See this help article about fully automated dropshipping or this article on how to process them manually.
Steps to create a label for a dropship order
1. Click on the Filters button on the Orders tab.
2. Select Dropshipment Requested from under the STATUS section, then click Apply.
3. Choose the order that you would like to create a label for.
4. Confirm which warehouse or supplier to use as the address of origin on the label.
5. Create the label.
6. Download the label PDF and email to your supplier.