NOTE: This outlines the steps in Ordoro 3. If you need assistance doing this in Ordoro 2, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your dropship supplier may ask you create the label for any orders you send their way. Or you may choose to do this so you can pass on the discounted shipping rates to your suppliers.
The instructions below assume the order has already been moved to the Dropshipment Requested filter. See this help article about fully automated dropshipping or this article on how to process them manually.
Steps to create a label for a dropship order
- Go to the Dropshipment Requested filter
- Select the checkbox next to the order(s) you’d like to create a label for
- Select which warehouse or supplier to use as the address of origin
- If a warehouse is selected, then the inventory in the warehouse will be reduced once you create a label
- If a supplier is selected, the inventory will not be reduced once you create a label
- Create the label
- Download the label PDF and email to your supplier
- In the future, Ordoro will supply a way to email the label directly to your supplier, but for now, please download and email to them separately