Yes, you can! Ordoro comes with an automated tagging feature for purchase order emails that failed to send to the supplier. These failures may be attributed to various reasons, including an invalid email address or emails bouncing back due to issues with the supplier’s email server.
Here’s how you can check for these:
1. Click on the Filters button on the POs tab.
2. Select the Failed PO Notification tag from under the Tags section.
3. Click Apply to view any of your failed purchase order emails sent from Ordoro.
- You can review the PO Timeline for a comment listing the reason why the purchase order emails failed to send to your supplier.
- After making adjustments based on the error message, you can resend the PO to your supplier.