Yes, Ordoro is able to import orders that are fulfilled by Amazon into your Ordoro account.
To import your FBA orders, please follow these steps:
- Click the blue Sync button in the top right-hand corner of your Ordoro account
- Select the checkbox next to the Import FBA Orders option under the Amazon cart
- Select the orange Update AutoSync Settings button
Once autosync has been turned on, Ordoro will import SHIPPED FBA orders ONCE a day. This task will kick off late in the evening. When Ordoro imports the FBA orders, Ordoro will only import FBA orders in the SHIPPED status. When the SHIPPED FBA orders import into your Ordoro account, they will immediately import into the Shipped filter and be tagged with an “FBA” tag. Inventory will NOT be deducted/accounted for these orders.
- Will address information be included on the FBA orders? Yes, address information is included on SHIPPED FBA orders.
- Will product cost be included on the FBA orders? Yes, product cost is included on SHIPPED FBA orders.
- Will shipping costs be included on the FBA orders? No, shipping costs are not included in the FBA orders passed from Amazon to Ordoro.
- Will Ordoro import ALL of my past shipped FBA orders? No. Ordoro will import the past 30days FBA shipped orders.
- Amazon FBA orders will be counted toward your monthly total orders imported into Ordoro. This may affect your current monthly billing. Please email your account manager for further details/questions.
If you have any questions about importing Amazon FBA orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.