We’re happy to report to you that you can now add or edit notes for your customers’ orders in Ordoro. Things like gift messages, special instructions, gift wrapping preferences are now editable from within Ordoro. You will be able to edit your customers’ notes in two easy ways, by using our Orders List page and our Order details page.
Please follow the instructions below on how to edit/add customer notes in Ordoro.
To edit comments in the Orders List page.
1. Select on the Orders tab, located at the top of your dashboard in Ordoro and then select on Awaiting Fulfillment.
2. Select on the expand icon located to the left of the barcode under Awaiting Fulfillment or you can also find this button to the far right of the order line as seen below.
3. Once the order line has been expanded, you can add or edit a note under Customer Notes by selecting add note. Please note: add a comment located under Customer Notes will not create customer notes but will generate a comment under your timeline and won’t be visible to your customers.
4. A module will pop up, please enter your text into this box. Please note that these comments will also appear on your packing lists, so make sure to not get them mixed up with order comments.
5. Select the Save button once complete.
To edit notes using the Order details page.
1. Select on the Orders tab located at the top of your dashboard and then select on Awaiting Fulfillment.
2. Select on the Order Id you would like to edit or add notes to. You will be directed to the order details page.
3. Under Order Summary, you can select Add notes and a module will pop up.
4. Select the Save button once complete.
Where do my customer notes display?
Your notes will be saved into your packing list and will be visible to your customers.
How can I delete my customer notes?
If you accidentally include the wrong text in this field and save it. No worries, the text can be deleted by simply removing the text and pressing ‘Save’. Your text field will be clear and ready for new text.