Since Ordoro focuses on being a multichannel solution, we offer the option to configure several packing list profiles — each with its own name and brand — to serve your multi-platform needs.
To configure your Packing List(s), follow these steps:
- Click on your Company Name on the top right-hand corner of your Ordoro account and then click on Account Settings
- In the left grey column under Templates click on Packing Lists
- Then click on Create a packing list
- Upload your logo and fill out the footer, email, website URL, etc. that will get printed on your packing list
- To create additional Packing Lists, click on the + Create a packing List option
- Note: At least one Packing List has to be the default one which is automatically assigned to all orders.
- When you’re processing orders and printing Packing Lists, you have the option to choose which Packing List you want to use.
- The default packing slip will auto-select but can be changed via the Template drop-down menu.