Ordoro’s focus is to streamline your work process. As a multichannel solution, we offer the option to set a default profile that will assign packing lists, return email content, and ship from aliases for each of your sales channel’s orders and return orders. This article details the following:
How to set a default profile for your Sales Channel
Please follow these steps to set a default profile for your Sales Channel:
1. Select your Company Name and click Account Settings.
2. Select the Sales Channels option on the left side of the screen.
3. Select Edit for the Sales Channel you would like to set a default packing slip.
4. Select the profile you would like to use from the dropdown menu under Default Packing List Template and click the orange Save button. For more information on setting up packing lists click here.
You are all done! Now for the good stuff- printing the packing slips!
How to print assigned packing slips when creating shipping labels
1. In the Shipping Label panel, the sales channel default profile is displayed.
2. Once you click Create Label, you can select Attach Packing List in the Print Pick/Pack Lists modal. The Use preconfigured profile option in the dropdown menu will already be selected. This will print the assigned profile packing slips for all orders that are selected to print.
How to print assigned packing slips before creating shipping labels
Alternatively, you can print packing slips for orders before creating shipping labels.
1. Go to the Orders tab and select the orders you’d like to print packing slips for.
2. Click Print and then select Pick/Pack Lists in the dropdown menu.
3. Select Attach Packing List. Under the Profile dropdown, you can override the default profile and selecting a different option. This will print the chosen packing slip for ALL selected orders.