Getting your Amazon CA account set up within Ordoro is a two step process.
First, grant Ordoro permission to access your Amazon order information.
1. Make sure you’re the PRIMARY USER of the Amazon CA account
2. Go to https://developer.amazonservices.ca/
3. Click on Sign up for MWS
4. Enter your Amazon seller account username and password
5. Select the third option: I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS
- Developer name: Ordoro
- Developer account number: 2477-2575-0965
6. Accept the MWS agreement
7. Note the Seller ID, Marketplace ID and the MWS Auth Token.
Second, tell Ordoro where to get this information:
3. Click on Sales Channels from the drop down menu
4. Click on Add a Sales Channel
Note: This may be listed under any existing sales channels you have set up in Ordoro
5. Select Amazon CA from the dropdown menu
6. Enter the following information:
- Seller ID: <From step 6 above>
- MWS Auth Token: <From step 6 above>
7. Click Create Sales Channel