Ordoro can automatically add your company’s logo to your shipping labels. Here is a sample of how it will appear.
To apply the logo, you’ll need to upload the image to your Packing List settings. Follow these steps to set this up.
1. Click on your Company Name -> Account Settings.
2. Select the Packing Lists option under Profiles.
3. Select Edit next to the Packing List.
4. Select the Upload Logo File button and choose the image from your computer.
5. Click Save.
6. When printing a label, select the Show Logo On Label option to include the image.