Ordoro can automatically add your company’s logo to your shipping labels. Here is what the shipping label looks like with your logo on it
To apply your logo to your shipping labels make sure you have uploaded your logo into Ordoro. Ordoro uses the logo saved in the Packing Lists settings for this feature. Please follow these steps to upload your logo:
1. Click on your business name in the top right-hand corner, and click on Account Settings
2. Select the Packing Lists option in the left-hand menu.
3. Select Edit next to the Packing List
4. Select the orange Upload Logo File button
5. Select the correct logo file from your files
6. Select OK or Open
7. During label creation, you will see an option that asks you whether you want the logo to display on the label or not.
Select the Show Logo On Label option and your logo will automatically display on your shipping labels when you print them out.