Without entering a tracking number:
- Go to the Orders tab
- Select Awaiting Fulfillment or All sub-tabs
- Select the order(s) you would like to mark as Shipped
- Click on Other Actions, and click on Mark as Shipped
Note: If you mark an order as shipped that is associated with a sales channel, no shipment or tracking notification will be sent to the sales channel.
Enter a tracking number manually:
If you want to attach tracking numbers to those orders, then here is an alternate approach to mark the orders as shipped:
- Click on the Order Id to take you to the Order Detail page
- Click on Enter tracking info
- Enter the tracking number and other relevant shipping information.
- Once a tracking number has been added, a shipment tracking notification will be sent to your sales channel.
- You can also do this in bulk via Ordoro’s Data Import feature. See this link for more details on how to upload tracking numbers into Ordoro in bulk.
- TIP: If you use the Data Import feature to upload tracking info, you have the option to chose whether or not this triggers a sales/channel shipment tracking notification.
IMPORTANT: If you’re on Ordoro’s PRO inventory management plan and track inventory, marking orders as shipped or manually entering a tracking number will deduct from your Physical On Hand qty.