Without entering a tracking number:
- Go to the Orders tab.
- Select Awaiting Fulfillment or All sub-tabs.
- Select the order(s) you would like to mark as Shipped.
- Click on Other Actions, and click on Mark as Shipped.
Note: If you mark an order as shipped that is associated with a sales channel, no shipment or tracking notification will be sent to the sales channel.
Enter a tracking number manually:
Here is an alternate approach to mark the orders as shipped:
- Click on the Order ID to take you to the Order Detail page.
- Click on Enter tracking info.
- Enter the tracking number and other relevant shipping information.
- Once a tracking number has been added, Ordoro will notify your sales channel. Then, depending on the settings in your sales channel, they will notify the customer with the tracking number.
- Ordoro’s Data Import feature can be used to post multiple tracking numbers. See this link for more details.
- TIP: If you use the Data Import feature to upload tracking info, you have the option to chose whether or not to send the tracking back to the sales channel.
Note: If you’re on our Pro plan and track inventory, marking orders as shipped or manually entering a tracking number will deduct from your Physical On Hand quantity.