Without entering a tracking number
This uses our Mark as Shipped feature. When used, no tracking information will be sent to the sales channel.
1. Go to the Orders tab.
2. Select Awaiting Fulfillment or All sub-tabs.
3. Select the order(s) you would like to mark as Shipped.
4. Click on Other Actions, and click on Mark as Shipped.
5. In this modal, select Yes to mark the order as shipped.
Enter a tracking number manually
Here is an alternate approach to mark the orders as shipped:
1. Click on the Order ID to take you to the Order Detail page.
2. Click on Enter tracking info.
3. Enter the tracking number and other relevant shipping information.
4. Once a tracking number has been added, Ordoro will notify your sales channel. Then, depending on the settings in your sales channel, they will notify the customer with the tracking number.
5. Ordoro’s Data Import feature can be used to post multiple tracking numbers. See this link for more details.
Note: If your Ordoro plan tracks inventory, marking orders as shipped or manually entering a tracking number will deduct from your Physical On Hand quantity.