You may have received these error codes while trying to ship internationally in Ordoro.
- Customs information is invalid.
- Internal Error Occurred PB-APIM-ERR-1000
To fix this, when you are shipping internationally, you’ll need to ensure that your Customs Declaration form is fully filled out.
If you are on Ordoro version 3
1. Select the international order you want to ship. The shipping panel will show up on the right side.
2. Notice the total weight of the order. When you fill out the customs declaration form, the total declared weight needs to be less than or equal than the total order weight.
3. Select the Attach Customs Info checkbox and click on Edit Declarations. That will open up a Customs Declaration modal window.
4. Add or delete lines in the customs form as needed (we already pre-fill it with your order information). Set the correct description, quantity, weight, value per unit and country of origin on each line. Hit Save and Return.
5. Last step, select Reason for Export.
For FedEx, please make sure to select the Commercial Invoice checkbox. For UPS, please make sure to select the Certificate of Origin checkbox.
If you are on Ordoro version 2
To update your customs form you will:
1. Click on Edit Customs Declaration in the create label modal
2. Update the description and price as you see fit
3. Update the combined weight to less or equal than the parcel weight
4. Click Save
Note: Your products will need to have a combined weight of less or equal than that of the package weight, and each of your products must have a value. For FedEx, please make sure to select the Commercial Invoice checkbox. For UPS, please make sure to select the Certificate of Origin checkbox.