You can create return labels via USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and Canada Post (commercial contract accounts only) for all domestic shipments in Ordoro. For international return labels, please read this support article.
How do I create a Return Label?
1. In the Orders tab, find the order that you want to create a return label for and click on the link that says Create a return label.
2. In the Shipping Label Panel, make sure you are in the Return Label tab from where you can choose the shipping parameters that you would like to set for the return label.
- If you have multiple warehouses set up, you can assign a different Return To warehouse if you don’t want it to be shipped back to the originating warehouse.
3. Click Create Label to generate the label.
4. Select the Print option and then View the label PDF.
- You can save this label to your desktop and email it to your customer.
- Alternatively, you can access the return label later by going to that order and clicking on the View Return Label link.
When will I be charged for a Return Label?
- For UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, and DHL return labels you will only be invoiced once those labels are used.
- For USPS return labels you will be charged upon label creation, regardless of whether your customers use them or not.