1. Go to the Orders tab.
2. Select the order (or multiple orders) you want to cancel.
3. Click on Actions, then choose Cancel Order(s).
If you are cancelling an order with a label, there is a checkbox that says Delete associated shipping label and tracking info.
- If this checkbox is checked, the order will be cancelled and the label will be deleted with a refund requested.
- If this checkbox is not selected, the order will be cancelled and only the associated label will remain.
If you are cancelling an order WITHOUT a label, it will look like this:
5. Once you do this, the cancelled orders will appear in Cancelled sub-tab in the Orders tab.
Note: When you cancel an order in Ordoro, it will keep track of which one of your staff members canceled the order and at what date and time. There is also a way to enter staff comments related to that order to explain the reason for cancellation. If you re-visit this order to see why it was cancelled, all the required information is right there, on one page.
Can I delete an order from Ordoro?
Most of the time, by “delete”, you actually mean “cancel”. If that’s the case, then just follow the instructions at the top of this article. Ordoro will not let you completely remove the order information. Here is why –
Ordoro accurately tracks all transactions in your warehouse or supply chain. This means that every order that was created is tracked in Ordoro. If you are deleting an order, it is mostly likely because the customers decided they no longer want the shipment from you. In that case, Ordoro needs to know that the order was originally created and then later retracted.
As your business grows, and you put good business processes in place, this level of auditing and data management becomes vital. Ordoro makes it easy to manage your data and supports your business’ growth.
How do I restore a cancelled order in Ordoro?
What if you didn’t mean to cancel an order and you would like to ship it? You can easily restore a cancelled order in Ordoro. Please see this support article for more details.