Keep your workflow honed with Order Cloning allowing you to quickly make a copy of any existing order without the hassle of having to create a manual order from scratch.
Why would I want to clone an order?
- Re-Ship orders that have been lost or damaged
- Quickly create an order and label for the same address and/or customer
- Quickly create multiple orders with the same products
How do I clone an order?
- Go to the Orders -> Awaiting Fulfillment page
- Find the Order ID you want to clone
- If you SEARCH for an order, make sure to go back to the Awaiting Fulfillment page after the search found the order you were looking for
- Select the checkbox next to the order
- Select the Order Actions option in the right-hand corner
- Select the Clone Order option
- You can keep or edit the Order ID used for the new order
- You can keep the exact customer and order info or make changes to it, such as customer info, order items, order quantities, price, etc.
- Click on the orange Create Order button when you’re done
- The cloned order will appear in the Orders -> Awaiting Fulfillment tab
NOTE: All cloned or manually created orders will show up with the M- prefix in your account.