Manual dropshipping is exactly as it sounds. You can route an order to a dropshipper or supplier of your choice within the label panel.
Here are the steps on how to manually dropship an order:
- Set up Suppliers
- Click on the Orders tab in the green bar
- Select the Order you would like to dropship
- Select the Dropship tab in the label panel
- Select Supplier from the drop-down menu
- Select the Packing Slip from the drop-down menu
- Enter Carrier To Be Used, Carrier Account To Be Used and, Shipping Method to be Used
- Add any notes (if applicable) in the Additional Instructions field
- Select the Show supplier unit cost in email option, if you want to display the Supplier price
- Click on the orange Email Request button
- To view what the email will look like that goes to the supplier by select the yellow arrow next to Email 1 Request and select Preview Dropshipment Request.
- If you want to change the order status to Dropshipped without sending a notification to the supplier, click Mark as Dropshipped.
After the Email Request button has been selected, you will find the order in the Dropshipment Requested status filter on the Orders tab. See the steps below on how to access this filter.
1. Click on the Filters button on the Orders tab.
2. Select Dropshipment Requested from under the STATUS section, then click Apply.