You’ll need to set up your shipping accounts before you can start printing shipping labels.
1. To set up your shipping accounts, click on your business name and click Account Settings
2. Go to Integrations -> Shippers/Carriers
3. Click Add a shipper
3. Select the shipper you want to configure.
- Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime will require that you have signed the Terms and Conditions in your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Australia Post will require an Account Number, API Key, and API Secret.
- Canada Post will require your user name and password to authorize the account.
- DHL eCommerce will require your Client ID, Client Secret, Payment Account Number, and Distribution Center.
- DHL Express will require your Payment Account Number.
- FedEx will require your Fedex account number and meter number.
- UPS will require your username, password and shipper number.
- USPS accounts can be registered for free through Ordoro.
- X Delivery will require your API ID and API Key.