You can ship your Amazon orders through Ordoro using Amazon Buy Shipping (aka Amazon Prime Shipping). Please follow these steps to set up the Amazon Buy Shipping in your Ordoro account
1. Select your business name in the top right-hand corner of your Ordoro account and click Account Settings
2. Select Sales Channels in the left-hand menu
3. Select Edit next to the Amazon Sales Channel
4. Select the Enable SFP Shipping option
5. You will now see the Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime Shipper in your Shippers/Carriers
If you notice that your Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime rates are not pulling all of the shipping providers in the Shipping Methods/Rates box in the shipping menu, follow the steps below in your Amazon account to push those rates to Ordoro through the API.
Go to Settings –> Account Info –> Buy Shipping Preferences –>Manage Shipping Services –> Merchant Fulfillment API Registration –> Merchant Fulfillment API Access –> Check the box
**NOTE** To have access to Seller Fulfilled Prime shipping, this feature must be applied for and enabled in your Amazon Seller Central account. Please search in the “Help” section in your Amazon Seller Central account for more information on how to apply and qualify. You must also agree to all relevant Terms & Conditions through the Buy Shipping Preferences on Amazon. Please click here for more information.