Ordoro connects with Pitney Bowes (PB) Standard shipping so you can seamlessly create shipping labels, generate manifests, and access their discounted shipping rates! See below on how to connect.
- What is Pitney Bowes (PB) Standard?
- Can I set up PB Standard in Ordoro?
- What will I need to set up PB Standard in Ordoro?
- How do I set up PB Standard in Ordoro?
What is Pitney Bowes (PB) Standard?
“Pitney Bowes ecommerce Standard Delivery service is a suite of small parcel shipping solutions that enable our clients to exceed their customers’ ever-increasing expectations to provide timely and reliable shipping.
PB Standard Delivery service combines our national transportation network with the strength of the USPS and its last-mile delivery to over 155 million addresses, six days per week.”
Can I set up PB Standard in Ordoro?
Yes! Please contact Ordoro Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can enable the PB Standard + Pitney Merchant carriers in your account.
What will I need to set up PB Standard in Ordoro?
- Your Pitney account username and password.
- The PB Standard:
- Merchant ID
- Client Facility ID
- NGS Facility ID
- Your Pitney Bowes account manager should be able to share this information with you.
How do I set up PB Standard in Ordoro?
1. Create your Pitney Merchant account in Ordoro
1. First, you’ll create a USPS account via a Pitney Merchant account. Ordoro Support will enable this option once you contact us.
2. Once Pitney Merchant is enabled, go to your Shippers/Carriers settings. Click Add a shipper -> USPS from the dropdown.
3. Enter your Pitney username and password. Then click Authorize.
2. Create your PB Standard carrier in Ordoro
1. Go to your Shippers/Carriers settings. Click Add a shipper -> PB Standard.
2. Enter your Merchant ID, Client Facility ID, and NGS Facility ID.
2. In the left-hand menu, select Shipper/Carriers.
3. Click Add a Shipper.
4. Enter your Merchant ID, Client Facility ID, and NGS Facility ID.
3. Click Create to finish the process.
Once you’ve added PB Standard as a carrier, you can create shipping labels via Ordoro!