To see your negotiated FedEx shipping rates in Ordoro, you’ll connect the FedEx account in Ordoro. You’ll need your unique FedEx meter number to connect. See the instructions below.
1. Click on your company name in the top right-hand corner. Select Account Settings.
2. Go to Integrations and select Shippers/Carriers.
3. Click Add a shipper and then select FedEx from the dropdown.
4. Enter your FedEx Account number.
5. Enter your FedEx Meter number. If you’re uncertain how to find this information, see the section below.
6. Click Create to save this information.
Once you save this information, you’ll see your negotiated FedEx rates when creating a shipping label.
How to find FedEx meter number information
1. Go to this FedEx webpage.
2. Enter in your User ID and Password and login.
3. Select Move to Production.
5. Click the Get Production Key button
6. Fill out the application profile on the following screen. Choose:
- Do you intend to resell your software? No
- FedEx web services you intend to use? FedEx Web Services for Shipping
- Are you a corporate developer or a consultant? Corporate Developer
7. Click Continue
8. Accept the terms
9. Fill in all of the Contact Information
10. Click Continue
11. Your Meter Number will be displayed. Copy and paste that into Ordoro.
You are a life saver. Setting up an install of Magento 1.3 and this is exactly what I needed. Thanks!!!
Thanks so much for the help. Great step by step.
Thanks, really helpful…good explanation