Yes, Ordoro can automatically include the Supplier Unit Cost in dropship emails!
The Supplier Unit Cost can appear in both automatic and process dropship emails. This support article shows the email your Supplier will receive.
- For more information on Supplier setup, check out this support article.
- Once you have Suppliers, see how to assign them to products for automated emailing.
- How to enable the Settings for Supplier Unit Cost
- How to send Supplier Unit Cost in manual dropshipments
How to enable the Settings for Supplier Unit Cost
1. Click on your Company Name -> Account Settings.
2. Go to Suppliers.
4. Select Edit by the Supplier to enable the setting.
5. Find the section for Dropship Request Email Options. Then, click Show supplier unit cost in automatic dropshipment emails.
6. Click the Save button.
How to send Supplier Unit Cost in manual dropshipments
If you are manually dropshipping, and the Supplier Unit Cost setting was enabled, this is automatically selected.
Otherwise, you can select Show supplier unit cost in email.