1. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. From the dropdown select Account Settings.
3. Look towards the left of the screen and select Suppliers.
4. On the Suppliers page, click on ‘Add A Supplier’
5. The minimum data required to create a supplier are the Supplier Name and the Email Address, but you’ll also see fields for a phone number, fax number, physical address as well as a field for Custom Text. Anything keyed into the Custom Text field will appear on Dropship Requests and PO Requests.
6. The option to “Show supplier cost in dropshipment request emails” will be located under the Automatic Dropshipment Options. To understand more about what this setting affects, please visit this article to learn more.
7. Once the data is complete click on ‘Save’.
Note: If you wish to add multiple email addresses you can do so by separating each address with a comma.