1. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. From the dropdown select Account Settings.
3. Under Fulfillment, select Suppliers. Click Add a supplier.
4. The minimum fields required to create a supplier are the Supplier Name, and an email address. You’ll also see fields for a contact name, phone number, fax number, physical address as well as a field for Custom Text. Anything in the Custom Text field will appear on Dropship Requests and PO Requests.
Note: If you wish to add multiple email addresses you can do so by separating each address with a comma.
5. The option to “Show supplier cost in dropshipment request emails” will be located under the Automatic Dropshipment Options. To understand more about what this setting affects, please visit this article to learn more.
6. Once the data is complete click on ‘Save’.
Note: To edit an existing supplier, select “Edit” on the supplier.