Note: There are additional settings to assign suppliers to dropshipped products in Ordoro. To learn more about how to set your dropship options, see this article.
1. Create your suppliers in Ordoro. Please see this article for assistance.
2. Go to the Products tab and select all products belonging to one supplier.
3. Click Actions and select Set Supplier/Dropshipper.
4. Select the Default Supplier. Then add Supplier Unit Cost and Minimum order quantity. Click Save.
You can also update information for a product’s suppliers by doing the following:
1. Select the product you would like to edit and go to Suppliers. Click on any of values in the Supplier SKU, Supplier Unit Cost, or Minimum Order Quantity fields.
2. A pop-up modal will appear to edit the Supplier SKU, Supplier Unit Cost, Minimum Order Quantity, and Lead Time. Click Save.
Assigning suppliers in bulk via the Data Import Tool
You can also assign default suppliers to your products in bulk using the Data Import feature.
1. Click on your business name in the top right-hand corner
2. Select Data Import
3. Select the Create/Update Supplier SKUs option from the dropdown menu
4. Download the example file: Create/Update Supplier SKUs
5. Configure your suppliers in the spreadsheet. Use each row to add your sales channel SKU to the supplier SKU and specify the Supplier Unit Cost (This is the price you pay your Supplier for the product.)
6. Add additional suppliers SKUs to each product SKU on a new row. Be sure to designate a default supplier.
7. Repeat step 6 to add more suppliers.
8. Save the file as a CSV file to your desktop.
9. Go to the Data Import setting in your Ordoro account.
10. Select the Create/Update Supplier SKUs option from the dropdown menu.
11. Drag the saved CSV file into the data import window.
12. Follow the prompts to complete the data import.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org