Ordoro can create purchase orders for your low stock items. To streamline this process, you can set a default supplier for each product. See below for how to set this up.
- To set suppliers for dropship products, see this article.
- This has additional settings that need to be completed.
Assigning suppliers in the app
1. Create your suppliers in Ordoro. Please see this article for assistance.
2. Go to the Products tab and select all products belonging to one supplier.
3. Click Actions and select Set Supplier/Dropshipper.
4. If the product does not have a supplier assigned, select Dropshipped and then select the supplier for the Default Dropshipper. Click Save.
5. To update the Supplier SKU, Supplier Unit Cost, Minimum order quantity, and Lead Time (Days), select any of the fields to open up this modal.
7. Enter the following information and click Save.
Assigning suppliers in bulk via the Data Import Tool
You can also assign default suppliers to your products in bulk using the Data Import feature.
1. Click on your business name in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select Data Import.
3. Select the Create/Update Supplier SKUs option from the dropdown menu.
4. Download the example file: Create/Update Supplier SKUs.
5. Configure your suppliers in the spreadsheet. Use each row to add your sales channel SKU to the supplier SKU and specify the Supplier Unit Cost (This is the price you pay your Supplier for the product.)
6. Add additional supplier SKUs to each product SKU on a new row. Be sure to designate a default supplier.
7. Repeat step 6 to add more suppliers.
8. Save the file as a CSV file to your desktop.
9. Go to the Data Import setting in your Ordoro account.
10. Select the Create/Update Supplier SKUs option from the dropdown menu.
11. Drag the saved CSV file into the data import window.
12. Follow the prompts to complete the data import.