Manual dropshipping is exactly as it sounds. You can route an order to a dropshipper of your choice within the label panel.
Here are the steps on how to manually dropship an order:
- Set up Suppliers
- Click on the Orders Tab in the green bar
- Select the Order you would like to dropship
- Select the Dropship tab in the label panel
- Select Supplier from the drop-down menu
- Select the Packing Slip from the drop-down menu
- Enter Shipping Method to be Used
- Add any notes (if applicable) in the Additional Instructions field
- Select the Show Price of Item option if you would like to display the price you purchase from your Supplier
- Click on the orange Email Request button
- You can also view what the email will look like that goes to the supplier by selecting “Preview Dropshipment Request”
- If you want to change the order status to Dropshipped without sending a notification to the supplier, click “Mark as Dropshipped”
After the Email Request button has been selected, you will find the order in the Dropshipment Requested filter, in the Orders tab.