As a multichannel solution, Ordoro has tools to manage your inventory. The Product/Sales Channel Bridge export identifies which channels a product is listed on, channel-specific data, etc.
Once you open the export, you can edit the data and easily re-upload it to Ordoro to make bulk changes.
- How to export the Product/Sales Channel Bridge report
- What’s in the Sales Channel Bridge export?
- How can I use the report?
How to export the Product/Sales Channel Bridge report
1. Go to the Products tab.
2. Select Other Actions -> Export Product/Sales Channel Bridge.
3. Select the Activity tray and download the CSV file.
What’s in the Sales Channel Bridge export?
The following columns are in the file.
- Sales Channel Name
- Amazon Fulfillment Channel
- Product Level Fulfillment Latency
- Max Export Quantity
- Writeback Inventory
Let’s discover what each does!
Column heading: SKU
- This is the product SKU saved in Ordoro.
- Ordoro uses the SKU as the unique identifier to manage products.
Column heading: Sales Channel Name
- What you’ve named the cart or marketplace in Ordoro.
- You’ll see the corresponding name in Settings -> Sales Channels.
Column heading: Amazon Fulfillment Channel
- What is Amazon Fulfillment Channel?
- If the item is tied to Amazon, this column lists if it’s Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) or Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA).
- If the SKU is Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM), the report will list DEFAULT.
- If the SKU is Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA), one of these will be in the column:
- AMAZON_NA = North America
- AMAZON_EU = Europe
- AMAZON_CA = Canada
- See this help article for details about updating the Amazon Fulfillment Channel.
Column heading: Product Level Fulfillment Latency
- What is Fulfillment Latency?
- Also known as Handling or Production Time, latency specifies the number of days to ship orders once they have been placed.
- Generally, the default value is 1-2 business days.
- Only Amazon SKUs will have this in Ordoro. Other cart’s latency is not currently supported.
- If you’ve set a value on the product level, it will appear in this report.
- If the value is blank, no latency has been set for this product, and it will use the cart level setting.
- See this help article for info about latency.
Column heading: Max Export Quantity
- What is Max Export Quantity?
- By default, Ordoro exports the entire inventory quantity to your sales channel.
- To send a portion of that number, you can set a Max Export Quantity per sales channel and product.
- The set quantity is sent if more than the Max Export Quantity is in stock.
- Once the Available On Hand inventory is less than the Max Export Quantity, Ordoro will send the smaller quantity.
- If you’ve set this quantity on the product level, it will appear in the report.
- If the value is blank, no Max Export Quantity has been set, and Ordoro will send the total amount.
- See this help article to learn about the Max Export Quantity.
Column heading: Writeback Inventory
- What does Writeback Inventory mean?
- By default, when your inventory quantities change in Ordoro, it updates the carts.
- However, you can disable sending inventory per product and sales channel.
- This may be helpful if you want to keep a product live on Amazon but have deleted the eBay listing.
- In this case, you’d set Writeback Inventory = FALSE for eBay.
- If TRUE, Ordoro is writing back inventory for this item to the cart.
- If FALSE, Ordoro does not write back inventory to the cart for this product.
- See this help article for details on writing back inventory per product.
Column heading: Created
- What does Created mean?
- This is the date Ordoro connected this SKU with the cart.
- In the image below, the SKU krull-dvd was first linked to Ordoro on July 17, 2020, via Shopify.
- Therefore, the description, initial inventory, weight, images, etc. were set by this connection.
- Subsequent carts were added but did not change those values.
- These connections usually happen when a product import task runs. Occasionally it’s because the product was on order.
- This column is helpful to determine when items were initially imported to Ordoro.
How can I use the report?
- The report can be used to edit data and quickly upload via our Data Import feature.
- This export corresponds to the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge import. See the screenshot below.
- The column headings are will automatically map for ease of use.
- If you’re comfortable with Excel, you can use a pivot table to find how many sales channels a SKU is tied to. See the image below.
- In the example, SKU krull-dvd is tied to all five of my carts. However, bladerunner-dvd is only on two.
- I analyzed the report to determine which channels were missing and then created those listings.