By default, Ordoro will export your entire inventory quantity to your sales channel. However, if you’d like to write back a portion of that number, you can set a Max Export Quantity per sales channel and product.
This will export the desired quantity to your sales channel as long as you have more than the Max Export Quantity in stock.
Once your Available On Hand inventory is less than the Max Export Quantity, Ordoro will write back the lesser quantity to your sales channel.
For example, Product A has a quantity of 100 in Ordoro. However, I want to show a quantity of 10 on my sales channel. I’d set my Max Export Quantity to 10. When I sell that product, I will continue to see 10 in my sales channel until I only have 9 or fewer left. At that time, Ordoro will update my sales channel to reflect the lower quantity.
Option 1: Setting a Max Export Quantities per SKU
1. Go to Products. Find the product you’d like to update.
2. On the Product Details page, select the Sales Channels tab. Find the Max Exp Qty column.
3. To edit Max Export Quantity for one Sales Channel, click on All.
4. In the popup modal, enter the Max Export Quantity and click Save.
5. To edit the Max Export Quantity for all of the Sales Channels at one time, select the top-left checkbox above your Sales Channels and then select the column header Max Exp Qty.
6. In the popup modal, enter the Max Export Quantity and click Save.
7. When the Max Export Quantity has been updated and saved, the SKU will sync on the following hourly sync and will update your sales channels with the new Max Export Quantity.
- If you don’t want to wait till the next hourly sync, you can start a manual sync by clicking on the blue Sync button in the top right-hand corner. Select Inventory Writeback only for the sales channel/s, and then select the blue Sync Once button.
Option 2: Setting a Max Export Quantities in Bulk via CSV
1. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
2. Select the Data Import feature
3. Select the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge option from the drop-down menu
4. Download the example file
5. Click on the Products tab in the green bar. Select Other Actions.
6. In the dropdown menu, select Export SKU Inventory Info option. Select Warehouse- Specific and then Export.
7. Download the CSV file from the Activity menu
8. Open the product export CSV
9. Copy the SKUs needed to be updated
10. Open the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge example file
11. Paste SKUs into Column A (SKU *Req)
12. Copy and Paste the Sales Channel name from the Sales Channel column, into Column B (Sales Channel Name *Req)
- NOTE: If updating more than one Sales Channel for a product, list the SKU twice.
13. Enter the custom Max Export quantity in Column E (Amazon Fulfillment Latency)
- IMPORTANT: If you are not updating the Amazon Fulfillment Channel (Column C) and/or Max Export (Column E), please DELETE the entire columns. Don’t leave the cells blank!
14. SAVE AS a .csv file to your Desktop
15. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
16. Select the Data Import feature
17. Select the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge option from the drop-down menu
18. Drag and drop or upload from your desktop the saved CSV file into the data import window
19. Follow the prompts to complete the data import