By default, Ordoro will export your entire inventory quantity to your sales channel. However, if you’d like only to write back a portion of that number, you can set a Max Export Quantity per sales channel and product. This will export your desired inventory quantity to your selected sales channel as long as you have more than that Max Export Quantity of inventory in stock. Once your Available On Hand inventory drops below the Max Export Quantity, Ordoro will write back the lesser quantity to your sales channel.
For example, if I have 100 of Product A listed in Ordoro, but I only want to show 10 on my sales channel. I would set my Max Export Quantity to 10. When I sell that product, I will continue to see 10 in my sales channel until I only have 9 or fewer left. At that time, Ordoro will update my sales channel to reflect the lower quantity.
Option 1: Setting a Max Export Quantities per sku
1. Go to Products tab
2. Click on the orange Product Name for the item you’d like to update
3. Click on the Sales Channel Info tab and Edit next to the Max Export Quantity listed for your channel(s)
4. When the Max Export has been updated and saved, the SKU will sync on the following hourly sync and will update your sales channels with the new Max Export quantity.
- If you don’t want to wait till the next hourly sync, you can start a manual sync by clicking on the blue sync button in the top right-hand corner, select “Inventory Writeback” only for the sales channel/s, and select the blue Sync Once button.
Option 2: Setting a Max Export Quantities in Bulk via CSV
1. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
2. Select the Data Import feature
3. Select the “Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge” option from the drop-down menu
4. Download the example file
8. Open the product export
9. Copy the SKUs needed to be updated
10. Open the “Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge” example file
11. Paste SKUs into Column A (SKU *Req)
12. Copy and Paste the Sales Channel name from the Sales Channel column, into Column B (Sales Channel Name *Req)
- NOTE: If updating more than one Sales Channel for a product, list the SKU twice.
13. Enter the custom Max Export quantity in Column E (Amazon Fulfillment Latency)
- IMPORTANT: If you are not updating the Amazon Fulfillment Channel (Column C) and/or Max Export (Column E), please DELETE the entire columns. Don’t just leave the cells blank!!!
14. SAVE AS a .csv file to your Desktop
15. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
16. Select the Data Import feature
17. Select the “Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge” option from the drop-down menu
18. Drag and drop or upload from your desktop the saved CSV file into the data import window
19. Follow the prompts to complete the data import