You can use Ordoro’s Data import feature for many bulk tasks, such as
- updating product weights and inventory quantities in bulk
- creating and updating supplier info
- assigning dropship suppliers in bulk
- creating new products
- archiving and unarchiving products in bulk
- creating manual orders
- updating orders with shipment tracking information
- updating warehouse product information
Just follow these steps to get started:
1. Go to the upper right hand corner and click on your business name
2. Select Data Import from the drop down menu
3. Select what type of data you want to import
- Note: This will determine which example file is generated.
4. Download the Example File
5. Edit the example file or create a CSV file that matches the example template
IMPORTANT: If you are not updating certain columns please delete the entire columns out of the file. Do not just leave them blank, otherwise, it will be overwritten with a zero or default value!!!
6. Upload the file using the drag and drop feature or select file from your computer
- Note: Always make sure you have the right type of data selected from the drop-down list before you upload the file.
7. Double-check your column titles in the black bar. If everything is correct, click Verify Columns.
- Note: You should delete any unused or blank columns
8. If you want to save your data without previewing it, click Save all.
- Note: To see each row before saving, click Preview Each Entry.
- Note: To save one entry at a time, click Save Entry while previewing.
- Note: To see the errored information at the end of the upload, click Show Errors at End.
9. If your import was successful, you’ll see the following screen
- Note: If there are errors the column or row will be highlighted in red. You can click the Start Over button if your CSV file format needs to be edited to match example file