You can use Ordoro’s Data import feature for many bulk tasks, such as
- Creating manual orders
- Updating orders with shipment tracking information
- Updating product weights and inventory quantities in bulk
- Creating and updating supplier info
- Assigning dropship suppliers in bulk
- Archiving and unarchiving products in bulk
How to use Data Import
1. Go to the upper right corner and click on your business name.
2. Select Data Import from the dropdown menu.
3. Select what type of data you want to import.
- Note: This will determine which example file is generated.
- For a list of required fields for each import type, click here.
4. Download the Example File.
5. Edit the example file or create a CSV file that matches the example template.
IMPORTANT: If you are not updating certain columns, delete the entire column from file. If the value is left blank, it will overwrite the information in Ordoro with a blank value.
6. Upload the file using the drag and drop feature or select file from your computer.
7. Double-check the column mapping. If everything is correct, click Verify Columns.
8. If you want to save your data without previewing it, click Save all.
- To see each row before saving, click Preview Each Entry.
- To save one entry at a time, click Save Entry while previewing.
- To see the errored information at the end of the upload, click Show Errors at End.
9. If your import was successful, you’ll see the following screen.
10. If the import fails on specific values, you’ll see error messages like below.