You can update multiple products using the Data Import Tool. These are the fields you can update:
- Description (or Product Name)
- Weighted Average Unit Cost
- Weight (lbs)
- Length (in)
- Width (in)
- Height (in)
- Harmonized Code
- Country of Origin
- Customs Description
- Internal Notes
Note: If you need to update your products’ inventory, see this support article for steps.
How to update your products in bulk
1. If needed, export your current products from the Products tab. See this support article on how to export your current Ordoro products into a CSV file.
2. In the top right corner of Ordoro, click on your company name, and in the dropdown, select Data Import.
3. From the dropdown select Update Product and download the example file.
4. Copy and paste the fields from the exported products CSV into the sample CSV file.
5. Update the example CSV file and save it (i.e. description, weight, etc.) SKU is a required field.
IMPORTANT: If you are not updating certain columns please delete the entire columns out of the file. Do not just leave them blank, otherwise, it will be overwritten with a zero or default value!
6. Go to the Data Import Tool. Select Update Product from the dropdown and upload the saved CSV file into Ordoro.
Note: Whatever you enter in the spreadsheet will overwrite whatever is in Ordoro. If you leave out a weight, then the weight will be listed as zero in Ordoro. Additionally, the order of the columns is important and must be followed exactly in order for the CSV upload to be successful.