Whether you want to bulk update quantity on hand or weights, you can do it in bulk by using a CSV upload.
To update product description, price, weight, weighted average cost, dimensions, category and UPC codes, follow the steps below:
1. Export your current products from the Products tab. See this link on how to export your current Ordoro products into a CSV file.
2. Download example file : Update Products-example from Settings -> Data Import
3. Copy and paste the fields from the exported products CSV into the sample CSV file
4. Update the example CSV file and save it (i.e. description, weight, etc.)
IMPORTANT: If you are not updating certain columns please delete the entire columns out of the file. Do not just leave them blank, otherwise, it will be overwritten with a zero or default value!!!
5. Upload the saved CSV file into Ordoro
- Note: Make sure you have ‘Update Products’ selected in the drop-down list before you upload the file.
It is important to note that whatever you enter in the spreadsheet will overwrite whatever is in Ordoro. If you leave out a weight, then the weight will be listed as zero in Ordoro. Additionally, the order of the columns is important and must be followed exactly in order for the CSV upload to be successful.