To export your inventory data into a spreadsheet, it takes just one click.
- Go to the Products tab.
- Select Other Actions, and then Export SKU Inventory Info.
- To export inventory information into a spreadsheet, select Warehouse-specific from the Type of product export and choose the warehouses you would like inventory exported from.
- If you are trying to get supplier information (Supplier SKU, Supplier Unit Cost, Supplier assigned) for your products, select All Products (includes supplier info).
- Click Export.
- Click into the Activity tray in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the orange CSV link to download the file to your computer.
What fields are in the inventory export?
For the Warehouse-specific export, these are the columns.
- Location in Warehouse
- Physical On Hand
- Available On Hand
- Total Committed
- Low Stock Threshold
- Manual Order Price
- Weight Average Unit Cost
- Weight (in pounds)
- 30 Day Shipments
- Total Value of Inventory
- Product Tags
For the All products (includes supplier info) export, these are the columns.
- Product SKU
- Product Description
- Supplier SKU
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Unit Cost
- Default (TRUE/FALSE)
How to use the inventory export
If you want to edit your on-hand quantities in bulk, then a spreadsheet is the best way to go (See this article related to bulk data edit). Also, exporting all data into a spreadsheet give you the ability to run advanced reporting on your inventory, sales, and cost-of-goods-sold data.
Note: The inventory export file will not exactly match the example file needed for specific Data imports.