Ordoro stores a lot of data about your products. There are times when you may need to export this information to generate custom reports for your business. An example would be your total value of inventory.
See below for how to export this information!
How to export product info
1. Go to the Products tab.
2. Select Other Actions -> Export SKU Inventory Info.
3. In the modal, there are two options.
- Warehouse-specific: All product and inventory information from the chosen warehouse(s).
- All products (includes supplier info): All products with supplier information, regardless of if suppliers are assigned.
4. Click Export.
5. Select the Activity tray in the top right corner.
6. Click CSV to download the file to your computer.
What fields are in the product export?
For the Warehouse-specific export, these are the columns.
- Location in Warehouse
- Physical On Hand
- PO Reordered
- Low Stock Threshold
- Weighted Average Unit Cost
- 30 Day Shipments
- Total Value of Inventory
- Kit Parent
- Kit Component
For the All products (includes supplier info) export, these are the columns.
- Product SKU
- Product Description
- Supplier SKU
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Unit Cost
- Default (TRUE/FALSE)
How to use the product export
Once you’ve exported the information, you can modify the product information and re-upload it to Ordoro. See this article related to bulk data edit.
- Note: The inventory export file is not an exact match for all of Ordoro’s Data Import templates.
Also, with all the raw data, you can create advanced reporting on your products, such as the total value of inventory, see your 30-day sales per product, if products are used in kitting, etc.