Ordoro stores a lot of data about your products. You may need to export this information to generate custom reports for your business. An example would be your total value of inventory.
See below for how to export this information.
How to use the product export
Once you’ve exported the information, you can modify it and re-upload it to Ordoro. See this article related to bulk data edits.
- Note: The inventory export file is not an exact match for all of Ordoro’s Data Import templates.
Also, with the raw data, advanced reports can be created for your products, such as the total inventory value, 30-day sales per product, if products are used in kitting, etc.
How to export product info
1. Go to the Products tab.
2. Select Other Actions -> Export SKU Inventory Info.
3. In the modal, there are two options.
- Warehouse-specific: All product and inventory information from the chosen warehouse(s).
- All products (includes supplier info): All products with supplier information, regardless of if suppliers are assigned.
4. Click Export.
5. Select the Activity tray in the top right corner.
6. Click Exports to download the file to your computer.
7. Click on the CSV Download of your report (the Task Type will be Export Products) and the file will be downloaded to your computer.
What fields are in the product export?
Here are the columns for the Warehouse-specific export:
- Location in Warehouse
- Physical On Hand
- PO Reordered
- Low Stock Threshold
- Weighted Average Unit Cost
- 30 Day Shipments
- Total Value of Inventory
- Kit Parent
- Kit Component
- Has Serial Numbers (TRUE/FALSE)
These are the columns for the All products (includes supplier info) export:
- Product SKU
- Product Description
- Supplier SKU
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Unit Cost
- Default (TRUE/FALSE)