Products can be assigned to dropship suppliers, and then set to be auto-dropshipped in Ordoro. This means, your incoming orders will automatically get routed to the correct supplier.
Here is how you can configure your products for auto-dropshipping.
1. Import your products into Ordoro.
2. Create your suppliers in Ordoro.
3. Go to the Products tab and select products that you want assign to the same dropshipper.
4. From the Product Actions dropdown select ‘Set Supplier/Dropshipper’.
5. A modal will pop up asking how the product(s) should be handled.
- a) Select Dropshipped
- b) Select Automatic to ensure that the product(s) are automatically routed upon order import
- c) Select the Default Dropshipper
- d) Click on Save
6. The products will be marked as Dropshipped (with an AUTO tag), and the supplier will be listed in the Supplier column.
7. To see all your dropshipped products, go to the Active and Dropship filter.
Once products are marked as dropshipped, they will be split into a separate order upon order import and automatically routed to the corresponding supplier for fulfillment. These orders will be found in the Orders -> Dropshipment Requested sub-tab.
NOTE: You can also set products as auto-dropshipped in bulk using the Data Import feature. Please follow the instruction here, paying close attention to step 4.
For more information on Ordoro’s automatic dropshipping feature, click here.
What if I want to review orders before they’re routed?
If you don’t want orders to be automatically routed to dropship suppliers, then you’ll configure your products for Process Dropshipping.
This may make more sense for users since it gives the option to review the order before ‘Processing’. When you set products for Process Dropshipping, users retain the ability to auto-split orders when there are either:
- Multiple items from different dropship suppliers OR
- Multiple items to be dropshipped and/or handled in-house.
Here is how you can configure your products for Process Dropshipping.
1. Follow steps 1-4 above.
2. When the modal opens asking how the product(s) should be handled, configure as follows:
- a) Select Dropshipped (do not select Automatic)
- b) Select the Default Dropshipper
- c) Click on Save
Upon order import/creation, products set up in this manner will remain in Awaiting Fulfillment. To process the order follow the steps in the help article here.
NOTE: You can also set products for Process dropshipping in bulk using the Data Import feature. Please follow the instruction here, excluding step 4.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.