You can assign dropship suppliers to your products in Ordoro and set them to be auto-dropshipped. In so doing your incoming orders will automatically get routed to the correct supplier.
Here is how you can configure your products for auto-dropshipping.
1. Import your products into Ordoro.
2. Create your suppliers in Ordoro.
3. Go to the Products tab and select products that you want assign to the same dropshipper.
4. From the Product Actions dropdown select ‘Set Supplier/Dropshipper’.
5. A modal will pop up asking you how the product(s) should be handled.
- a) Select ‘Dropshipped’
- b) Select ‘Automatic’ to ensure that the product(s) gets automatically routed upon order import
- c) Select the ‘Default Dropshipper’
- d) Click on ‘Save’
6. The products will be marked as Dropshipped (with an AUTO tag) and the supplier will be listed in the Supplier column. You will find all your dropshipped products in the Active and Dropship filter.
That’s it! Products that are marked as dropshipped will be split into a separate order upon order import and automatically routed to the corresponding supplier for fulfillment. You won’t find these orders in Awaiting Fulfillment – they will be found in the Orders -> Dropship sub-tab.
NOTE: You can also set products as auto-dropshipped in bulk using the data import feature. Please follow the instruction here, paying close attention to step 4.
For more information on Ordoro’s version 3 automatic dropshipping feature, click here.
What if I don’t want skus to be automatically dropshipped upon order import/creation?
If you’re on Ordoro v3 and don’t want orders to be automatically routed to dropship suppliers, you can configure your products to what we refer to as Process Dropshipping.
For many users this makes more sense than automatically routing orders because it gives the option to review the order before ‘Processing’. In configuring products in this manner users retain the neat auto-split functionality for situations where there are multiple items on the order that are either handled by different suppliers and/or handled in-house.
Here is how you can configure your products for Process Dropshipping.
1. Follow steps 1-4 above.
2. When the modal opens asking how the product(s) should be handled, configure as follows:
- a) Select ‘Dropshipped’
- b) Select the ‘Default Dropshipper’
- c) Click on ‘Save’
Upon order import/creation orders with products setup in this manner will remain in Awaiting Fulfillment. To process the order follow the steps in the help article here.
NOTE: You can also set products as auto-dropshipped in bulk using the data import feature. Please follow the instruction here, excluding step 4.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.