Ordoro automatically notifies your customers/suppliers when the following events occur:
- A shipping label is generated for an order.
- An order is dropshipped to a supplier.
- A purchase order is sent to your supplier.
To configure which email is used for outbound emails, see below. All outbound emails will look like they originate from this address.
Note: Once this is set up, all the automated emails from Ordoro will be sent with the designated email address as the From Address. If the recipient replies to that email, it will go directly into your email inbox.
1. In the top-right corner of your account, select your Company Name -> Account Settings. This will take you to General Settings.
2. Enter your preferred email in Email used for outgoing messages.