Note: this feature is only available for specific plans. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like this enabled in your account.
Ordoro supports shipping Amazon Prime orders (see this help article) and now we also support sending Amazon non-Prime orders with your Amazon shipping account!
How this will work:
- You’ll use the same Amazon shipper account to ship either Prime or non-Prime orders. As this feature is in beta, the shipper name will be “Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime” but may be used for Prime or non-Prime orders.
- The Amazon shipper is only eligible for use for Amazon orders. If an order is placed on a non-Amazon site (like eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, etc.) the Amazon shipper will not appear.
- When creating batches of Amazon labels, you can either select all Prime orders or all non-Prime orders. You cannot have a combination of both when creating the labels in bulk.
- Tracking will automatically populate in Amazon once a label is created. This is different than how our standard Amazon tracking numbers writeback.
To set up the Amazon Shipper:
- See this help article on how to set up your Amazon shipping account in Ordoro.
Examples of batch orders for Amazon shipper:
- All Amazon Prime orders (click on the image to zoom in)
- All Amazon non-Prime orders (click on the image to zoom in)
Examples of batch orders that will not work for Amazon shipper:
- A mixed group of Amazon Prime and Amazon non-Prime orders (click on the image to zoom in)
- Non-Amazon orders (click on the image to zoom in)