When an Amazon Prime orders import into Ordoro, they will get auto-tagged as ‘Amazon Prime‘ for quick reference. The only shipping services available to choose from for these orders is the Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) carrier.
To create a shipping label for Amazon Prime orders, please follow these steps:
1. Select the checkbox next to the Amazon Prime order and the Shipping Label panel will appear on the right side of the screen
- Note: Amazon Prime order will be auto-tagged with an Amazon Prime tag, which you can easily FILTER your orders by
2. In the Shipping Label panel, select/update the following Shipping Parameters if needed:
- Carrier: Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) is going to be your only option
- Package Type
- Additional Options
3. Choose a Shipping Method/Rate
4. Click on Create Label
- Once the label has been generated, the tracking number will be automatically saved on Amazon’s end marking the order as shipped
5. View and print the label
You can also set up Presets for the Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime carrier. See our support article on how to create shipping label presets for details.
- You will not be able to use Amazon Prime Shipping for non-Prime Orders
- To void SFP labels, please log into your Amazon account directly to do so
- If you have not accepted the Amazon Buy Shipping API Terms & Conditions in your Seller Central account, you will see an error when trying to create SFP labels. For instructions, search Amazon’s Help section in Seller Central for ‘Merchant Fulfillment API‘.