When an Amazon Prime orders import into Ordoro, they will get auto-tagged as ‘Amazon Prime‘ for quick reference. The only shipping services available to choose from for these orders is the Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) carrier.
Note: Please be aware that Amazon Prime shipping is available on Ordoro v3 only.
To create a shipping label for Amazon Prime orders, please follow these steps:
1. Select the checkbox next to the Amazon Prime order and the Shipping Label panel will appear on the right side of the screen
- Note: Amazon Prime order will be auto-tagged with an Amazon Prime tag, which you can easily FILTER your orders by
2. In the Shipping Label panel, select/update the following Shipping Parameters if needed:
- Carrier: Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) is going to be your only option
- Package Type
- Additional Options
3. Choose a Shipping Method/Rate
4. Click on Create Label
- Once the label has been generated, the tracking number will be automatically saved on Amazon’s end marking the order as shipped
5. View and print the label
- You will not be able to use Amazon Prime Shipping for non-Prime Orders
- To void SFP labels, please log into your Amazon account directly to do so
- If you have not accepted the Amazon Buy Shipping API Terms & Conditions in your Seller Central account, you will see an error when trying to create SFP labels. For instructions, search Amazon’s Help section in Seller Central for ‘Merchant Fulfillment API‘.