To delete a label, follow the steps below. If you’re curious about when you’re charged for shipping labels, see this help article.
Delete a single shipping label
1. Click the Filters button on the Orders tab.
2. Select Shipped status and then click Apply.
3. Select the order you wish to delete the label for and click on Delete under the Shipping Label Created section.
4. A pop-up window will appear for you to confirm label deletion. See below.
- If you’re deleting a label for a Shopify order, you’ll have the option to also delete the tracking number in Shopify.
Delete multiple shipping labels
1. Select the orders to delete their labels.
2. Click on Order Actions and then Mark as Awaiting Fulfillment.
3. A pop-up window will appear prompting you to confirm deleting the labels, tracking, etc. Select Yes when ready.
4. Once you confirm, the shipping labels will be deleted, and the orders will move to the Awaiting Fulfillment filter.
Deleting labels per shipping carrier
- If deleting a USPS label, then Ordoro will automatically request a USPS label refund if the label is less than 30 days old.
- The label refunds are credited back to your postage account within 14 business days.
- The following USPS label types are not eligible for refunds:
- Endicia First Class Card
- Pitney First Class Letter
- For more information about USPS label refunds, see this help article.
- If deleting a UPS label, then Ordoro automatically voids the label in UPS and no other steps are necessary.
- If deleting a FedEx label, no other steps are needed as you’re only invoiced for a label if it enters the mailing stream.
- If deleting a DHL label, no other steps are needed as you’re only invoiced for a label if it enters the mailing stream.