It’s easy to update product fulfillment or assign suppliers to products in bulk with Ordoro’s Data Import feature. Please see the steps listed below:
1. Click on your Company Name, then choose Data Import from the dropdown.
2. Choose Update Product Fulfillment from the drop-down options.
5. Please see the following options available for the Fulfillment Type *Req column below:
|Desired Fulfillment Outcome||Use entry in the Fulfillment Type field|
|Handled In House||in_house|
6. There are a few things to note about the Default Supplier column:
- A Default Supplier is not required when updating a product’s fulfillment to in_house.
- Even if a supplier is entered in this field, the Default Supplier will not be applied.
- A Default Supplier is required when updating a product’s fulfillment to either dropshippable or automatically_dropshipped.
- An error will occur if nothing is entered in this field for this column.
- This error will occur even if a Default Supplier has already been set for the product.
7. Save the file as .csv file.
8. Drag and drop the csv file into the Data Import window or select the file from your computer.
10. Click Verify Columns to proceed to the next step.
11. Follow the prompts to complete the Data Import.
12. Remain on this page while the Data Import is processing. The Data Import is complete once you see the message: Your data has been saved!