Your order data can be exported to a CSV (comma-separated values) file. Then, it’s easy to load into Excel or Numbers to slice and dice the data however you want.
A few examples of how order data can be used:
- Export all customer email addresses and use them in email campaigns.
- Group orders by SKU and identify repeat buying patterns.
- Filter orders by the state to figure out sales tax calculations.
- How are the Order Summary and Detail reports different?
- Helpful tips
- How to export order data
- Order Summary / Detail column headers
How are the Order Summary and Detail reports different?
- There is one row per order.
- Product line information is not included. For example, SKUs and item names.
- There is one row per order line (i.e., product on order).
- For example, there will be three rows if an order includes three products.
See the comprehensive list of column headings in each report.
The report may show different data based on the order shipping method or your Ordoro subscription.
Orders shipped via Flat Rate methods
- A few examples are:
- USPS Small Flat Rate Box
- FedEx One Rate Boxes
- UPS Express Boxes
- The report will not include package dimensions because the dimensions are predetermined.
- The shipping weight will be included since that can vary.
- A few examples are:
- The report does not show package dimensions, and the weight is the total weight for all labels created.
- Allocation is only available on Enterprise accounts.
- The export has a column for Allocation, but the data is only accurate for Enterprise customers.
- Also, there are two Allocation columns: 1) Allocation Status and 2) Order Line Allocation.
- Allocation Status: the order level status
- Order Line Allocation: which lines have/have not been allocated
How to export order data
1. Go to the Orders tab -> select Actions.
2. From the dropdown, select Export Order Info.
3. This will open the Export Order Info modal. Choose from the options to customize the export:
- The date filter for your report.
- Created Date: When the order was placed in your sales channel.
- Shipped Date: When the order was shipped in Ordoro.
- The Start and End dates. By default, the last 30 days are selected.
- Time Zone
- Choose which order status to include.
- Options: All, Awaiting Fulfillment, Shipped, Dropshipment Requested, Cancelled
- Sales Channel
- Choose the sales channel for the order report.
- Options: All or each sales channel is listed separately.
- Choose orders that are assigned to specific suppliers.
- Options: All or each supplier is listed separately.
- Allocation Status
- This feature is exclusive to Enterprise accounts.
- Options: All, Allocated, Partially Allocated, Unallocated, Could not Allocate, Overallocated
- Level of Detail
- Options: Order Summary, Order Detail
- See this section to understand the difference.
- A dropdown list of all your tags
4. After entering your report parameters, click Export.
5. Once the report is complete, it is available in the Activity Menu -> Exports.
6. Click the CSV button. The file will automatically download to your computer.
Order Summary / Detail Column Headers
|Column||Order Summary||Order Detail|
|External Order ID||✓||✓|
|Number of Lines||✓||✓|
|Shipping & Handling||✓||✓|
|Credit Card Issuer||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Company Name)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Name)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Street1)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Street2)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (City)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (State)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Code)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Country)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Email)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Phone)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Fax)||✓||✓|
|Bill To (Reference Number)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Company Name)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Name)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Street1)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Street2)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (City)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (State)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Code)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Country)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Email)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Phone)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Fax)||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Reference Number)||✓||✓|
|Requested Shipping Method||✓||✓|
|Order Allocation Status||✓||✓|
|SKU Additional Details||◯||✓|
|Order Line Price||◯||✓|
|Order Line Allocated||◯||✓|
|Tracking Status (USPS only)||✓||✓|
|Weight (in oz)||✓||✓|
|Weighted Average Unit Cost||◯||✓|