Below is helpful information to know when connecting Ordoro to Volusion. There are details about which order status is imported as well as other nuances.
Note: Ordoro integrates with Volusion’s v1 version (legacy). Please reach out to Volusion’s Support Team if you’re unsure which version you have.
- Ordoro imports orders in the Processing status. See this article for more information.
- If orders do not import, you may need to reset the Volusion order export date.
- You can import custom fields from Ordoro. This help article lists step-by-step instructions.
- The Requested Shipping Method name is saved as a numeric value in Ordoro. The number is Volusion’s mapped ID saved to Ordoro.
- How to solve this:
- In Ordoro, create tags for each Shipping Method in Volusion.
- Set up Automation Rules to map the Volusion’s Shipping Method ID to Ordoro’s Requested Shipping Method.
- If you need assistance, please reach out to Ordoro Support.
- Upon first connection, Ordoro will import products from the Volusion cart.
- Be sure to enable the Product autosync to import newly created products after the initial import.
- Ordoro is unable to import Volusion product dimensions and categories at this time.
- In Volusion, when a variation is created, they appear on the parent SKU’s Inventory Control Grid.
- When updating variations in Volusion, it’s best to make the changes on the variation’s product page vs. the parent SKU’s Inventory Control Grid.
- When an order is shipped in Ordoro, we will send back the tracking number. The shipping method is not sent.
- For split orders in Ordoro, when part of the order is shipped, Volusion marks the whole order as shipped vs. partially shipped. However, Volusion will record a second, third, etc., tracking number for the remaining products on the order.
- For example:
- An order imports to Ordoro with three line items.
- The order is split in Ordoro into two separate orders.
- Order A: one product
- Order B: two products
- Order A is shipped.
- Ordoro sends the tracking to Volusion, and Volusion marks the order as shipped, even though there are two remaining line items to ship.
- Order B is shipped.
- Ordoro sends the tracking to Volusion, and Volusion saves the second tracking number.