When creating an international label via UPS, FedEx, or DHL, Ordoro gives the option to designate who pays for the shipping label and/or duties and taxes.
What does the Payor field do?
- The Payor field tells the shipper (UPS/FedEx/DHL) which entity is responsible for the shipping label cost.
- If Sender is selected, the shipper will bill the UPS/FedEx/DHL account entered in Ordoro.
- If Recipient is selected, the shipper will bill the corresponding account number entered when creating the label or the person receiving the package will have to pay before they can receive their items.
- If Third Party is selected, the shipper will bill the corresponding account number entered when the label is created.
What does the Duties Payor field do?
- The Duties Payor field is very similar to the Payor field but is related to the duties and taxes for the package.
- Sender, Recipient, and Third Party are also options here.
How to find Payor and Duties Payor
1. When you are creating a shipping label on an order, click on Additional Options to expand the selection.
2. See the Payor and Duties Payor fields in this section.
- For information specific to UPS, see this help article.