UPS has different options on who pays duties and taxes for international shipments and this is possible to do in Ordoro. Please read this support article to understand the difference between Payor and Duties Payor.
- When you are creating a shipping label on an order, click on Additional Options to expand the selection.
2. Under Additional Options, you can see dropdown lists for Payor. You can select who pays for the duties on your shipment: the Sender, Recipient, or Third Party.
Note: If you select Recipient or Third Party for Payor, you must specify the account number.
3. Below Payor is the option for Duties Payor. You can also select who pays for the Payor Duties for the shipment: Sender, Recipient, or Third Party.
Note: If you select Third Party for Duties Payor, you must specify the account number. If Recipient is selected for Duties Payor, the account number is optional.
- If an account number is entered, the package will be delivered to the customer and the UPS account number entered will be billed.
- If an account number is not provided, then the customer will be charged for duties and will have to pay when picking up the package from customs.