Ordoro supports updating supplier feeds in three different ways:
- CSV files via emails
- CSV files via FTP
- CSV files via HTTP
Before we begin setting up the supplier feeds, you will need to:
- Assign your products to your suppliers: https://support.ordoro.com/how-do-i-setup-product-to-be-dropshipped-in-bulk/
- Map your existing SKUs to your supplier SKUs: https://support.ordoro.com/where-do-i-edit-my-supplier-sku-for-dropshipped-products/.
- Get example files from your supplier for all feeds.
To set up the feed we will need:
- Your support pin
- The example csv files of the feeds
- Which of your suppliers under settings->supplier is this feed for
- For feeds via FTP/HTTP feeds: The URL/credentials of the feed.
- How frequently does your supplier update these files (i.e. daily, twice daily)?
Once this is done, we will:
- Create a new warehouse in your Ordoro account where these feeds show up
- In case of email feeds: send you a supplier-specific Ordoro email to send these files to
If you would like to setup the feed yourself, you can find the instructions to do so here.