To add Supplier SKUs to your products, you have two options.
Option 1: Manually assigning Supplier SKUs
1. Go to the Products tab in the green bar
2. Click on the product SKU
3. Select the Suppliers tab.
4. Select Add Supplier Assignment, or select the value below the Supplier SKU of the supplier you would like to update.
5. Update the Supplier SKU in the Update Supplier/Dropshiper Assignment modal. Then click Save
Option 2: Uploading Supplier SKUs via CSV
1. Go to Settings in the upper right hand corner and select Data Import from the drop down menu
2. Select Create/Update Supplier SKUs from the drop down menu
3. Download the example file
4. Update the CSV with your SKUs and Supplier SKUs
5. Upload the CSV of your Supplier SKU numbers