User Permissions are a great way to limit what individual users can view within Ordoro. Admins will have full access and will determine which of the following sections each user can view:
*Note: when your Ordoro account was created the email address used was tied to an Admin user automatically.
*Note: this feature is not available for some Ordoro plans. If you do not see User Permissions in your Ordoro account please reach out to email@example.com for more information on upgrading.
Admins can enable/disable access by doing the following:
1. Click on your company name in the top right corner and select Account Settings from the dropdown.
2. Select Users from the menu located on the left side of your screen.
3. From there, click Edit on the user for which you’d like to enable/disable permissions
4. Select the sections to which you wish to grant access
*Note: you may also choose to make the user an Admin
5. Be sure to click on Save and you’re all set!
For help on how to setup new users, click here.