User Permissions are a great way to limit what individual users can view within Ordoro. Admins will have full access and will determine which of the following sections each user can view:
- Return Orders
The email address used when the account was created is automatically an admin user.
Note: User Permissions are not available for some Ordoro plans. If you do not see User Permissions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on upgrading.
Admins can enable/disable access by doing the following:
1. Click on your company name in the top right corner and select Account Settings from the dropdown.
2. Select Users from the menu located on the left side of your screen.
3. From there, click Edit on the user for which you’d like to enable/disable permissions.
4. Select the sections to which you wish to grant access. You can also choose to make the user an Admin, as well.
5. Be sure to click on Save and you’re all set!