There are many benefits of creating a unique login for each person in your company.
- Ordoro creates an audit trail when users modify or ship orders, etc.
- When a Support Request is submitted, your username is recorded so we can quickly respond.
- You can set permissions per user to manage access in Ordoro. See more here.
- The default Admin user is the email entered when your account was created.
- Only Admins can create another user and grant someone access to Ordoro.
How to create a new user
- In the top right corner of your account, click Company Name -> Account Settings.
- In the Settings column on the left, select Users.
- Select Add a User.
- Enter the user’s Name and Email.
- To save, select Create New User.
- The user will receive an email with the subject line: “Set up your account at ordoro.com.”
- They have 24 hours to click the link in the email to create a password.
- If they miss the 24-hour window, they can reset the password to try again.