There are many benefits of creating a unique login for each person in your company.
- Ordoro creates an audit trail when users modify or ship orders, etc.
- When a Support Request is submitted, your username is recorded so we can quickly respond.
- You can set permissions per user to manage access in Ordoro. See more here.
How to create a new user
- In the top right corner of your account, click Company Name -> Account Settings.
- In Settings column, select Account Settings -> Users.
- Select Add a User.
- Enter the user’s Name, Email, and Password.
- To save, select Create New User.
- The default Admin user is the email entered when your account was created.
- Any user can create another user, but only Admins can grant another user Admin access.