You can see all of the product tags applied to your products by exporting the SKU Inventory Info report in Ordoro.
To learn how to create and apply product tags in Ordoro, see this support article.
1. Go to Products and then select Other Actions.
2. In the dropdown, choose Export SKU Inventory Info.
3. In the pop-up window, select the option Warehouse-Specific and then click Export.
4. You’ll find the file under the Activity Menu in the top right corner of Ordoro. Click the orange CSV link to download the file to your computer/browser.
5. In Excel, you’ll find this information under the column Tags.
Note: At this time, there isn’t a way to filter by tags for this export but this feature is coming soon. Please contact Ordoro Support for more information at email@example.com.