Once an order imports into Ordoro, you may need to make changes. Perhaps the customer wants to add/remove an item, or they realized they made a typo to their shipping address.
To modify an existing order, follow the steps below.
1. Select the Order ID that you want to edit.
2. You’ll be directed to the Order Detail page.
3. From here, you can edit multiple items on the order.
- Customer’s shipping information
- Customer’s billing information
- Customer notes
- Internal notes
- Items on the order
- Additional details
- Item price
- Total price
- Add or remove items
- Order discount
- Order shipping and handling
- Order tax
4. To add a product, begin typing in the name or sku of an item and Ordoro will populate your options in the dropdown.
5. To remove an item from the order, click the trash can next to the line item.
6. When an edit is made, Ordoro will track the changes in the Order Timeline. This section will log which user made the changes and at what time.