The Delivery Status report empowers Ordoro users to export shipment details for USPS and UPS deliveries, providing a seamless way to track and determine the delivery status of their packages effortlessly. Say goodbye to shipping uncertainties and streamline your logistics with the Shipping Status Report in Ordoro.
- What type of information is in the Delivery Status report?
- Helpful tips
- How to export the Delivery Status report
- Delivery Status Summary / Detail column headers
What type of information is in the Delivery Status report?
An estimated delivery date is displayed when creating shipping labels for most carriers. However, Ordoro offers real-time tracking status and actual delivery dates for USPS and UPS shipments, providing the most up-to-date package information.
Why is the Actual Delivery Date Different?
The Delivery Status report might differ from the initial estimated delivery date. Several factors can contribute to this, including:
- Weather Delays: Inclement weather conditions, such as heavy storms, hurricanes, or snowstorms, can cause transportation delays and impact the delivery schedule.
- Carrier Processing Times: Sometimes, carriers may experience high shipping volumes, leading to delays in processing and delivering packages.
- Route Changes: The carrier might optimize its delivery routes, leading to changes in the expected delivery time.
How does this look in Ordoro?
- Orders page: Estimated Delivery Date is based on the label creation date.
- Delivery Status report: Estimated Delivery reflects real-time delivery information considering various factors, like the ones above.
- Package types like Letter or Flat will not include tracking information in the report.
- The report’s date option is based on the Ship Date (e.g., label creation date), not the Delivery Date.
- UPS Mail Innovations labels do not receive tracking number updates.
How to export the Delivery Status report
1. Go to the Orders tab -> select Actions -> Export Delivery Status.
2. This opens the Export Delivery Status modal. Choose from the options to customize the export:
- Recipient Email Addresses (optional)
- Comma-separated list of recipients for the Order report.
- Interval Options:
- Specific Date Range
- If you select Hour, Day, Week, or Month – then Ordoro uses your current time to run the report.
- Example: if the current time is 9:18am, selecting “Hour” will return results from 8:18am to 9:18am.
- Truncate to start of hour / day / week / month
- By selecting this option, the report will run from the start of the chosen interval (minute 0) to the end of the same interval (minute 0).
- Example: if the current time is 9:18pm, selecting the truncate option will return results from 8:00am to 9:00am.
- Interval Options:
- Time Zone
- Select from: All or Specific Carrier Types.
- If you select Specific Carrier Types, choose the checkbox next to the carriers to include in the report.
- Level of Detail
- Export Delivery Status Summary
- Export Delivery Status Detail
- See this section to understand the difference.
4. After entering your report parameters, click Export or Schedule.
- If you select Schedule, you’ll be prompted to create a report. See this support article for details.
5. Once the report is complete, it is available in the Activity Menu -> Exports.
6. Click the CSV button. The file will automatically download to your computer.
Delivery Status Summary / Detail column headers
|Column||Order Summary||Order Detail|
|Carrier Updated Date||✓||✓|
|Ship To (Company Name)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Name)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Street1)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Street2)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (City)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (State)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Code)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Country)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Email)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Phone)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Fax)||◯||✓|
|Ship To (Reference Number)||◯||✓|