To learn what the Bill of Materials is, see this help article.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to create a Bill of Materials (BOM).
To start, your component and finished good SKUs must exist in Ordoro. If you need to create these products manually, see here for details on how to do this.
How to create a Bill of Materials
1. Go to the Products tab in Ordoro.
2. Select the item you’d like to be your finished good and go to its Product Detail page.
3. Select Convert to Kit/BOM.
4. In the Convert Product to Kit/BOM modal:
- Select BOM.
- Search for the components required to make the finished good.
- Update the quantity needed to create the finished good.
- When you’re done, select Save.
5. Once a BOM is created, you can edit the components by selecting the BOM tab.
6. To view all created BOMs, go to the Products page and select Status -> BOMs.