Each Shopify order has a Payment and Fulfillment status. By default, Ordoro imports orders with specific statuses. These indicate the order is paid for and ready for shipping.
- Shopify statuses that import to Ordoro
- Shopify statuses that do not import to Ordoro
- How to change the import statuses
Shopify statuses that import to Ordoro
Here are the default Shopify statuses to import orders to Ordoro. Click the screenshot below to expand.
- Payment Status: Paid
- Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled
Shopify statuses that do not import to Ordoro
The following statuses do not sync to Ordoro by default. However, Ordoro Support can update these.
- Payment Statuses:
- pending: The finances are pending.
- authorized: The finances have been authorized.
- partially_paid: The finances have been partially paid.
- partially_refunded: The finances have been partially refunded.
- refunded: The finances have been refunded.
- voided: The finances have been voided.
- Fulfillment Statuses:
- fulfilled: Every line item in the order has been fulfilled.
- partial: At least one line item in the order has been fulfilled.
How to change the import statuses
- If your business workflow requires different order download criteria, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let us know which Payment and Fulfillment statuses to set, and we’ll make the update.