Shopify has multiple statuses you can assign to your orders. These can help you sort and filter them in a way that makes the most sense for your business.
By default, Ordoro will only download certain statuses that usually indicate that the order has been paid for and is ready to be shipped out.
Here are the Shopify order statuses downloaded into Ordoro:
- Financial Statuses
- Fulfillment Statuses
The following order statuses are NOT downloaded into Ordoro:
- Financial Statuses:
- pending: The finances are pending.
- authorized: The finances have been authorized.
- partially_paid: The finances have been partially paid.
- paid: The finances have been paid. (This is the default value.)
- partially_refunded: The finances have been partially refunded.
- refunded: The finances have been refunded.
- voided: The finances have been voided.
- Fulfillment Statuses:
- fulfilled: Every line item in the order has been fulfilled.
- null: None of the line items in the order have been fulfilled.
- partial: At least one line item in the order has been fulfilled.
If your business workflow requires a different order download criteria, just reach out to the Ordoro support team, and we can update the order download criteria in your account.
For a complete list of Shopify order statuses, see order statuses inside Shopify.