To see which orders have had Ordoro’s insurance applied, you can look at the order and look at Insurance under Shipping Label Created.
To learn more about Ordoro’s shipping insurance, please see this support article.
Orders List Page
Order Details Page
To see the Order Timeline on an order, go to the order’s Details Page and scroll to the bottom.
Here are the carriers we offer Shipsurance for:
- USPS via Endicia
- USPS via Pitney Bowes
Here are the carriers we do NOT offer Shipsurance for:
- Australia Post
- Canada Post
- Newgistics (Pitney Standard)
- DHL Express
- Amazon SFP
How to download a report of all orders with Ordoro’s insurance applied
Please follow these directions to download a report of all labels and associated orders with Ordoro’s insurance applied.
1. Click on your business name in the top right-hand corner of your Ordoro account. Select Account Settings.
4. Select the date range you would like to export. Click the orange Export button.
5. Download the CSV file from the Activity Menu located to the left of the blue Sync button.
6. Open the CSV file on your computer to view the insurance cost per order breakdown.
NOTE: See this support article on when you will be charged for all insurance purchased during a 24h period.