When you add a sales channel to Ordoro, Ordoro will import your products and orders from that sales channel.
Ordoro will import products from your sales channel.
- If the SKU does not exist yet in Ordoro, it will be created as a new SKU.
- If there is inventory in the sales channel for a new SKU, Ordoro will import this inventory into Ordoro.
- If there is an existing SKU in Ordoro and it also exists in the newly added sales channel, you will see the new sales channel list under Sales Channels on the Product Details page for that SKU.
- For example, SKU16432 initially imported from Shopify. Then later, the WooCommerce Cart was added as a sales channel for SKU16432.
- If there is inventory in the sales channel for an existing SKU, we will not import this inventory into Ordoro.
Ordoro will import orders.
- Orders that import into Ordoro depend on their status in the sales channel. See this support article to learn about each sales channel and the default order statuses Ordoro imports.